July was boon for some of the investors as some of the stock at DallalStreet have surged up to 100% in just a month. In this post, we will share some the stocks which surged upto 100 percent
- Adani Enterprises: Adani Enterprises Limited is an infrastructure company with businesses spanning coal trading, coal mining, oil and gas exploration, ports, multi-modal logistics, power generation, and transmission and gas distribution.
News in stock has seen a huge increase in volumes in the last 2-3 weeks. there has been high demand for the stock in the market. The stock is also listed in FnO and was in the ban for last weeks.
News related to stock: Adani Group sees a six-fold rise in coal mining volumes by FY 2021 end – executive
The stock surged from 102 and recently touched 200 levels within a month.
2. Adani Green: Adani Green Energy is a power generation company.It builds and operates solar and wind energy power plants in India.
It is another Adani group company, where we saw a tremendous increase in demand in the market.
The stock moved from 23 to 57 in just 4 weeks. It was locked in the continuous upper circuit for a week.
3. Adani Power: Adani Power Limited is a holding company engaged in providing electric power generation by coal-based thermal power plants and coal trading.
News related to stock: Adani Power plans to raise up to Rs 5,000 cr to fuel biz expansion, growth
The stock moved from 15 to 27 in just 4 weeks.
4. L&T Technology: L&T Technology Services Ltd offers design, analysis, prototyping & testing, embedded system design, manufacturing engineering and engineering process support using cutting-edge CAD / CAM / CAE technology in various domains
News related to stock: L&T Technology Services Q1 PAT seen up 31.8% QoQ to Rs. 209.7 cr: Edelweiss
Most of IT companies have surged a lot in this year as the dollar is getting strong.
LTTS has increased from 1200 to 1550 in just a month.
5. HEG: HEG Limited is engaged in manufacturing of graphite electrodes, which are used by manufacturers of steel. The Company’s segments include Graphite, Power and Unallocable items.
News related to stock: HEG Q4 PAT seen up 26.9% QoQ to Rs. 434 cr: ICICI Direct
Carbon stocks have given stupendous return to its investors and HEG is no shy away.
HEG has grown from 3240 to 4100 in just 4 weeks.
6. Sterlite Technologies: Sterlite Technologies Limited is primarily engaged in the business of telecom products and solutions.
News related to stock: Sterlite Tech arm completes acquisition of Metallurgica Bresciana
News related to stock: Sterlite Technologies: Strong growth in earnings to continue
Sterlite has been constantly posting YoY growth in profit and 2018 Q1 was no exception. The company management continues to see a strong demand in fibre optic business. Recently, the company has acquired an Italian based firm.
The stock moved from 266 to 350 in just a matter of 4 weeks.
7. India Bulls Ventures: Indiabulls Ventures Limited, formerly Indiabulls Securities Limited, is a company, which is engaged in the business of broking and related activities, and lease rentals and related activities.
News related to stock: Indiabulls Ventures board approves to raise around Rs 2,063 cr
The stock has given more than 1800% return in just 2 years. It has been in investors watchlist for a long time
The stock moved from 385 to 580 in just 4 weeks of time.